New York Crypto Fraudster Charged for ‘My Big Coin’ Scam

If you search the web for “My Big Coin,” you find a lot of seemingly-legitimate results. Even Crunchbase has a listing for My Big Coin. As recently as Valentine’s Day, the cryptocurrency project was tweeting to their more than 260,000 followers. But today, the Justice Department announced charges against the proprietors of My Big Coin, alleging that they were running a fraudulent operation all this time. 5 Years of My Big Coin Ends in Grand Jury Indictment Founded near the end of 2013 by New York resident Randall Crater, My Big Coin supposedly “allows for the anonymous exchange of currency.”

The post New York Crypto Fraudster Charged for ‘My Big Coin’ Scam appeared first on CCN



source https://www.ccn.com/new-york-man-charged-crypto-scam-my-big-coin

Comments